the averge day for an 8th grader

Image result for early morning runningThe day starts off by my alarm going off at 5 o’clock in the morning beep! beep! And so I get up and go for a 2-mile run and then a leg workout tell 5:45, then an upper body workout tell 6:30. Then take a shower then get ready for school. Get on the bus at 6:45 and ride to the school. Then get dropped off at the high school at  7:30 and walk to the locker room in the middle school and drop my football pads off.

1st Period 

The bell rings at 8 0´clock, I make my way to math and grab my bag to get all of my stuff for this class out and plug in my chrome book so it’s charged for 2nd period. Get my homework for math and the bell for 2nd-period rings

2nd Period

So I make my way to science sit down and get my computer out and this class is really chilled, but when Mr. Nuttle gets mad you better not be talking over him

3rd Period 

PE is one of my favorite classes, Mr white is a great teacher. He pushes you to do your best you can and its just fun to work out and run with friends

4th Period 

SSR- sit down, shut up, and read. This one of least favorite, it’s just boring you just sit there and do nothing

5th Period 

So I go to work with the ilc kids and help them with math and take them lunch. To be honest it is tuff not to just  do the work for them

6th Period 

history with ms terry is fun with the group work but it has its ups and downs the worst is the vocabulary slides. But every time we do it.

7th Period 

English is really fun with Mr. Blair he makes the work fun and I have learned a lot about writing from him

After School 

A lot of people go home and sleep but some of us go to a sport like a football or cross country